[FX.php List] [OFF] Trouble with clients trying to download DOCX files from web server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Dec 30 18:26:10 MST 2007

My client just emailed me from Japan, said it's working now. I added
docx to the mime types list in OS X Server, and apparently it works
now when he clicks a link on a page.

Thanks for all who gave input.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting