[FX.php List] intermittent speed issues with fx.php and FMSA 9

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Dec 30 14:52:40 MST 2007

Andy,

While I'm not using FMSA 9 for FX.php sites, I have been using it for
FM API sites, and have had some strange things happen with it, until I
moved both web server and FMSA 9 to better machines.

Now that I'm running the web server and FMSA 9 on better machines,
I've had no trouble, no disconnects (which happened with the other
pair of machines). What type of machines are you using? Perhaps this
is related to the machines rather than the site. Also, do you have any
other apps running on the FMSA machine, and if so, what are they?

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org