[FX.php List] [OFF] On the Road Help

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Dec 20 16:40:48 MST 2007

I don't have a problem with FMS9 Admin Console under Leopard. Actually Leopard seems quicker than Tiger, but there is still the bug (supposedly has to do with Spaces even if you don't have it on) that frequently activates the wrong window when switching apps, or worse yet, just closing a FileMaker dialog box. It's actually a major hassle, if you don't forget re-click on the window you are expecting, it'll do scripts or actions in the wrong database. Can't wait for the update that fixes this.

-Troy