[FX.php List] [OFF] On the Road Help

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 20 15:57:18 MST 2007

I can't get FMS Admin to work on Leopard for FMS 9. FMS Admin for 8
works fine in Leopard though...

I Timbuktu into the FMS 9 server and admin it from there.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting