[FX.php List] [OFF] On the Road Help

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Dec 20 15:16:33 MST 2007

Jonathan,

I'm not really sure what your question is, but if you need for your laptop in a remote location to access FM databases and FMServer Admin Console, you need to have ports 5003, 16000, and 16001 open (and directed to the FMS machine) and if you want to use VNC to control the server (by screen sharing), also ports 5900 and 5901.

-Troy