[FX.php List] Cannot get redirects to work

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Dec 20 02:35:02 MST 2007

Hi Jon,

So what does happen...??

Have you tried
  echo 'Paid_Membership = '.$_SESSION['Paid_Membership'].'<br />';
just before the if to see what value the session variable actually has at
that point...??

I presume from what you're saying that the session variables have been set
by a previous page to the one you give the code for below...? and that the
user is then redirected to this page, which determines what to do with them
next based on the value of Paid_Membership...??

Why don't you just do the redirect at the point at which you get the data
from FMP...?

if($fmData['data'][key($fmData['data'])]['membershipStatus'][0] ==  'NOT
PAID')
  header('location: igsma_dues.php');
else
  header('location: igsma_first.php');

A bit more information might help to offer better solutions advice...

Cheers
Steve