[FX.php List] [EXTREMELY OFF] The other thing that I do...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Dec 19 13:12:32 MST 2007

Dan,

I can't believe you know who she is! I'd never heard of her... yes, I
work for a guy from England, who was in the original Wang Chung, who's
come here and done some recording projects. He works for a guy in
Miami, who does projects for Sony Latin, which is her label; they came
here a few months back and we did 8 songs.

She's very nice... quite the diva though. :)

Get her started talking about herself and watch her go! :)

But they all do that, it seems. Anyway, the album will probably be
pretty nice; I haven't gotten my copy yet.

Yes, you're now only 1 degree away from Ednita!

Best,

BP