[FX.php List] [EXTREMELY OFF] The other thing that I do...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Dec 19 12:07:28 MST 2007

Actually in my case it's not a hobby, but my original career... but
it's also my first love, before I got my hands on a computer. I still
play on recording projects all the time; in fact, I just got an email
that a project I did is being released; it's an artist from Puerto
Rico named Ednita (apparently big down there, but I'd never heard of
her: http://www.ednita.com/sencillo.htm--you'll see credits down at
the bottom).

I generally keep the two careers separate, but I figured I'd mention
the CD since I just finished it. I got into computers in the early
80s, when MIDI was invented for keyboards. Learned to program,
eventually wandered into hosting and database design, and the rest is
history...

Sure, post some mountain bike photos; I'm a bike enthusiast (not mtn.
biking though) from way back.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting