[FX.php List] MySql Warnings - are they OK, how to turn off

Glenn Singleton glenn at thesingletons.id.au
Fri Dec 14 00:41:11 MST 2007

Hi,

I have a test MySql database which I am using with FX.php

I am getting the following warnings when I add a record, but the
record is added

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid
MySQL-Link resource in /Users/glennsingleton/Sites/FX/FX.php on line 880
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource in /Users/glennsingleton/Sites/FX/FX.php on line 886

here is my code, the only other field is an auto-increment id field

	$list->AddDBParam('name',$_POST['name']);
	$list->AddDBParam('phone',$_POST['phone']);
	$Result=$list->FMNew();

What do these warnings mean ?
Do I need to do anything ?
How do I turn the error messages off ? (this is not on my server, so
I can't change the php ini setup)

Regards
Glenn Singleton