[FX.php List] Submitting line breaks into FM field?

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:11:35 MST 2007

It does only have to do with the web browser client actually, FYI
apache is a webserver and OS X Server is not a typical workstation...

Here is some homework for you to catch up on well known history
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newline

in particular

LF:    Multics, Unix and Unix-like systems (GNU/Linux, AIX, Xenix, Mac
OS X, etc.), BeOS, Amiga, RISC OS, and others
CR+LF: DEC RT-11 and most other early non-Unix, non-IBM OSes, CP/M,
MP/M, MS-DOS, OS/2, Microsoft Windows
CR:    Commodore machines, Apple II family and Mac OS up to version 9

FYI
LF:    Line Feed, U+000A
CR:    Carriage Return, U+000D
CR+LF: CR followed by LF, U+000D followed by U+000A
---

ggt