[FX.php List] PHP Notices OK?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Wed Dec 12 09:39:48 MST 2007

OK. That's fair.

To be honest, I never knew about these things since I have developed
on my own server and Notices are turned off....until now. ;-)

One step further...my notices appear to be of the Undefined Variable
type.  I did see your suggestion from last week, to add in
if(isset($variable)) rather than "surprise" PHP when an undeclared
variable appears.  Is another alternative to simply declare the
variable at the top of he page?  If so, how is that best done?

Thx

Jonathan