[FX.php List] $_GET not working in links after upgrade from FM5.5 to 9

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Tue Dec 11 14:44:02 MST 2007

I'm really shooting in the dark now...

An oldie but goody: is the FileMaker Server IP correct? It is obviously
connecting to A FileMaker server to give you the 401 error, but is it
connecting to the same FileMaker server your computer is?

Is curl enabled on your Mac server?  If you do a phpinfo(); there should be
a curl section.  I seem to remember a discussion about curl on Macs before,
but I don't remember the default setting for a Mac install, other than it
can be different because PHP has to be compiled with the correct options.  I
don't know if curl is the issue here, but it is a possible difference
between the two computers.  If curl not being installed happens to be the
problem I'm sure one of the Mac users on this list could provide more info.

Andrew Denman