[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at otc.fsu.edu
Tue Dec 11 05:59:06 MST 2007

I went to that validator site for one of my forms and had several of the
following type errors.  The list it is referencing is pulled directly
from a FMP value list.  Many of them came up with red x's which I'm
assuming is a critical error.  Short of changing the entire database
(this list pulls from an Oracle database), is there a way to fix this?

Line 1064, Column 49: reference to entity "MICROSCOPY" for which no
system identifier could be generated.
                <option>COM129-ANATOMY&MICROSCOPY LABS (D09) - 313 WEST
STADIUM DRIVE