[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Dec 10 14:47:36 MST 2007

Troy,

You found the problem.  It had to do with the placement of the
DOCTYPE.  I moved it to the top of the page (with the utf statement)
and the problem disappeared. Same was true for the actual solution
page.

Need to spend some time reading up on where to place the HTML headers
on a php page.

Thanks

Jonathan