[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Mon Dec 10 14:31:55 MST 2007

Jonathan,

A couple of things...

(1) Is the PHP file saved as UTF-8, no BOM as I described for BBEdit?

(2) You've got HTML content...

...BEFORE even the DOCTYPE is declared. That should come after, in the <BODY> portion. I guess it's possible that's confusing the browser since it has to deal with characters before the encoding and DOCTYPE is declared.

Just guess, try to rearrange it?

-Troy