[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Dec 10 09:44:02 MST 2007

I'm using BBEdit.

I add the META line after the title tag.

Not sure how to save the file as a UTF encoded file.  Would like to hear.

I'm still curious of the mechanism that happens when a bad character
is loaded into a form from FMP that appears on a php page with UTF
encoding.  What does the user see?

Thx

Jonathan

--