[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Dec 10 09:35:48 MST 2007

Errr...this is getting weirder by the moment.

I tried the function below (thanks) and the
offending apostrophe was replaced with:

	&number8217,

So the name read like this on the web form:	 O&number8217,Doherty

I'm assuming that I have a broader issue to
resolve here with handling non-standard
characters and that this is a current example of
the problem.  Or...just I just fix the original
bad character and a forget that whole thing?