[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Mon Dec 10 08:07:09 MST 2007

Jonathan,

Yes it would. It doesn't matter if the source of the character coming back is user input or a value being parroted back. One of the places I found and fixed was a form page with a long list of checkboxes of author names. If a user selected one with that contained an accented e (é) or umlaut (ü) then the problem would occur.

-Troy