[FX.php List] This was supposed to be easy

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Wed Dec 5 02:20:39 MST 2007

Steve,

Thanks very much for your assistance.

I'm a couple of hours downstream from my original panic state and
have learned tons:

You're right about the display_errors and error_reporting.  I just
finished editing the phpini to get that under control.

More significant, though, was the need to turn on "Short Tags" in PHP
5.  My code started out in PHP 4 and I haven't tidied up the short
tags.  What a surprise to see your php code splattered around the web
page. ;-)

Regarding the Intel machine, I think I found an offer on the FMO site
for a $49 upgrade to FMSA8 to gain Intel compatibility.  Too bad that
info isn't offered up where it is needed...in the Read Me of the 8.04
update file that fails.

I'm now in the middle of doctoring my code to account for being local
and without internet connection.  Can't send those confirmation
emails out w/o a connection, can we?

Never a dull moment.

I'm good to go, I believe.

Jonathan