[FX.php List] [OFFish] opening a new file on server

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Dec 4 15:24:03 MST 2007

Hi there,

Just thought I'd report on the research of the last hour or so on this one.
turns out that there's a groovy little command line tool fmsadmin.exe in
your default FMS folder, which can be used to do all those groovy things
that you might want, like opening and closing databases.

Problem solved (well it will be when I've written a bit of PHP to talk to
the command line app ;-)

Cheers

Steve

  _____