[FX.php List] [OT] Problem trying to use mount_afp w/ FileMaker Server

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Tue Dec 4 14:42:38 MST 2007

If you'd actually read my post before you responded, you might have
noticed I was referring to the activation of file sharing protocols in
the OS X Sharing System Preference pane, not to how the connecting
user accesses a share point. If you check the file sharing box in the
preference pane, it activates AFP. If you dig to "advanced," you get
choices for SMB and FTP. There is no mention of NFS.

Are we done with this thread now?

Dale