[FX.php List] Slipping in and out of error 802

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Dec 3 14:42:50 MST 2007

What is going on!?

Out of the blue, my log file is intermittently failing , producing
error code 802.

The file is running.  I have it open in FMP using Remote.

All the other files server, including one used by the same web
solution are fine.

I've tried re-writing the log file and also recreating the log file.

Still the same.

There is one twist.  I am running all my php plus the log file on one
server (Os x server) and pointing to another os x server for the FMP
file proving the data for the web/php solution.

Anything pop into anyone's mind?

Not having a compete log file is making be feel like I'm flying blind.

Thx

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Schwartz