[FX.php List] IWP vs CWP

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Sun Dec 2 06:59:10 MST 2007

Frank,

I am inline with most everyone else:

I haven't touched IWP in years and cannot see doing so in the future.
If you need something on the web in 10 minutes (ok, 1 hour maybe), you
can use IWP to meet that quick and dirty requirement, but if you want
to build a real web-based solution with FileMaker as the back-end, CWP
is he answer.

Best of luck,

Michael