[FX.php List] PHP Server Error

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Sat Dec 1 15:14:31 MST 2007

I usually test with errors on too, and make sure they're off when I
roll out.

Until Leopard, I had my laptop as a testing sandbox, so I could make
all my mistakes off-line. ut Leopard killed my FSA copy of FileMaker
Server 8. And FileMaker Server 9 doesn't work yet on Leopard, so I
have to use our main testing server. That's fine, except when I'm on
an airplane or somewhere else without an Internet connection.

Dale

>>> 415-381-1852
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org