[FX.php List] PHP Server Error

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Sat Dec 1 14:02:52 MST 2007

Correct. The first error is from FX. The two WARNING errors are from
PHP, because the PHP code is expecting a data array to walk, and it
didn't get one due to the failed connection.

Personally, I make sure all errors are gone before I roll out a
solution. I don't think it's right to just shut off error reporting
and look the other way. Maybe I'm just obsessed or something!

Dale