[FX.php List] PHP Server Error

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Dec 1 12:19:26 MST 2007

So one could/should trap for (1) PHP errors and (2) FMP errors, but
not fx.php errors?  What about the errors below?

For "fun", I just mad my server disappear by changing the IP address
in server_data.  I got the familiar error:

FX: cURL could not retrieve Post data in RetrieveFM7Data(). A bad URL
is the most likely reason.FX: cURL could not retrieve Post data in
RetrieveFM7Data(). A bad URL is the most likely reason.

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/exit445/mvll/totals.php on line 70

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/exit445/mvll/totals.php on line 70

So...this is FX complaining first and then PHP native?

I know that I should inhibit error reporting for production systems,
but my project never really seem to reach that "perfect state".   ;-)

If I wanted to do so, I have to set both fx and PHP to not print
errors to the screen?

Jonathan

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group