[FX.php List] IWP vs CWP

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Sat Dec 1 11:31:36 MST 2007

Hi Frank,

Warning: This is my opinion based on my experience and my clients'
requirements.

Personally, I wouldn't touch IWP with a 39-1/2 foot pole.

Everyone's requirements are different. Your mileage may vary. It boils
down to the trade-off between rapid rollout (IWP) and getting
everything your client wants out of a web-enabled solution (CWP).

Dale