[FX.php List] having some trouble with the basics

Jamie Adams jamie at liquis.com
Tue Aug 28 10:56:55 MDT 2007

Thanks the quick response, Dan and Dale.  I am using the example
databases included with FX.php, and have made no modifications.   Seems
like if there were spurious characters, someone else would have the same
problem.  Maybe not.  Also, it didn't seem like the script was even
finding a database, but that was just my vague impression from the
standpoint of not knowing very much.  I'll take a look at the databases,
and check for weird characters.  I'll also check the filenames, maybe
they've got a weird character that's not parsing nicely?  I try to avoid
weird characters, but I'll check.

Jamie Adams

Liquis, Inc.

400 Parker Drive, Suite 1110, Austin, TX 78728

phone 512.299.9634, ext 103 -- fax 512.873.0575

www.liquis.com <http://www.liquis.com>

www.auctionpartner.com <http://www.auctionpartner.com>

www.furniture-partner.com <http://www.furniture-partner.com>

eBay Store: