[FX.php List] having some trouble with the basics

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Mon Aug 27 15:16:40 MDT 2007

my guess is that you have a high ascii character (a spurious character)
in your data that is choking the XML parser. it's a common problem.

to solve, comb through your data by eliminating suspect fields from the
layout and try to isolate the corrupted data and remove it.

dan

Jamie Adams had written: