[FX.php List] Creating formatting from FX

Glenn Singleton glenn at fmutils.com
Mon Aug 20 22:15:29 MDT 2007

Steve,

Within FMP you could achieve this (I think) by exporting your data to
a local html file (that already had a style sheet specified) and then
viewing that file in Filemaker using the Web Viewer.

Am I right ? Never tried this with a CSS but I think should work.

Regards
Glenn Singleton
glenn at fmutils.com a.h.[ glenn at cornerstoneict.com.au b.h.]
www.fmutils.com - totally free computer software and utilites for
filemaker plus more
focusing on the needs of special children ( contributions wanted !)
[Mac G4 OS X 10.4.9, Mail V2.1]

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org