[FX.php List] Creating HTML Mail with PHPMailer

Jon Montgomery igsmasupport at igsmasouth.org
Sat Aug 18 20:55:23 MDT 2007

Jonathan,
    Maybe this will help.  Look here at ob_start() and then ob_get_clean()

http://us.php.net/manual/en/function.ob-start.php

After the ob_start() all of the html and php code that needed to show in the
email.  Then set a variable $custom_email = ob_get_clean().  That became the
body of my email.

Not sure if this helps.

Jon Montgomery
Illinois Grade School Music Association