[FX.php List] MySQL and FX.php help needed - MORE INFO AGAIN

Marisa Smith listmember at datasmithconsulting.net
Thu Aug 16 10:19:20 MDT 2007

One more update on this -

I figured out a workaround for the -edit issue for now - I just added
another call to find the record I just edited using the primary key.

I also figured out a workaroud for the -new issue - I'm returning
mysql_insert_id() after I create the record and then using that to
load the newly created record.

So I can at least roll this out to the client today as planned.  It
would still be awesome if FX returned the data so that I don't have
to use different code for FM vs. MySQL.

Thanks in advance for your help on this!

Marisa

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org