[FX.php List] Problem with text formatting

Chris Bisgard chris at hotanvil.com
Wed Aug 15 16:41:11 MDT 2007

I have to agree with Kevin regarding the site management power of
Dreamweaver. I have used Dreamweaver for plenty of PHP development, and have
found that you can get it to play nice with your code if you configure your
preferences right. The most recent few versions of the program have allowed
you to control whether it rewrites any code for you.

And just to add two more cents... I have recently started using Zend Studio
for a lot of my PHP scripting, and I really like it, especially for
PHP-specific code hints. It will even check your code for syntax errors as
you type.

Chris

  _____