[FX.php List] Pretty cool FM Server tool for iPhone

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Aug 12 17:19:30 MDT 2007

Since this is FileMaker-related, I didn't consider this off-topic...

I saw a cool utility at Devcon, which I bought on the spot and wanted
to tell you guys about. It's from 360Works, and is called
AdminAnywhere. It's a server plugin that allows you to administer a
FM Server machine (both 8 and 9) from an iPhone. Pretty nifty; it
shows current users, including what databases they're logged into, as
well as schedules and logs. I'm seeing a log error when I try to use
it, but that might be something that he's working on and fixing...
don't know, just started using it this afternoon.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions