[FX.php List] Keeping Carriage Returns in Textarea submissions

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Aug 9 21:27:41 MDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I'd like to capture multiple lines of user input in a textarea web
form, store the input in FileMaker and re-post the data back on to a
web page on demand, maintaining the line breaks.  Additionally, I'd
like the user to be able to edit the original input and not have to
see <break>'s.

For reference, I don't want to allow the user to add any text styling
or html, so I am not considering a WYSIWYG editor.

Any suggestions for how to approach the task?

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group