[FX.php List] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Aug 9 13:57:40 MDT 2007

Stephen,

I appreciate your attention.

The (temporary) one that does work, on the startup drive, is:

filemac:/Mac mini 3 HD/Stopgap Backups/   ...which shows as "Valid path"

The the ones that no longer work, on the external drive (14 paths) are:

filemac:/FireWire 78 GB/FMSA 8 Backups/Monday noon/
filemac:/FireWire 78 GB/FMSA 8 Backups/Monday midnight/
filemac:/FireWire 78 GB/FMSA 8 Backups/Tuesday noon/
... etc., you get the idea.

Also, in trying to solve this, I made brand new folders and tried this:

filemac:/FireWire 78 GB/Backups/SundayNoon/

...and all 15 of these say "Not a valid path"

I really, really think I've spelled all the drive and folder names correctly.

-Troy