[FX.php List] Backing up to an external drive

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Aug 9 11:47:32 MDT 2007

Jay,

I am having that trouble. It used to work, then quit seemingly after installing SecUpd2007-005Univ.pkg.

I've been messing with the external drive permissions, and so far have changed the external drive (and enclosed items) to ownership to fmserver read/write and group to admin read/write... all through Get Info.

That doesn't address the 'execute' that you mentioned, nor fmsadmin (I'm not sure what fmserver:fmsadmin means, with the colon)... is there a better way to do this? How?

-Troy