[FX.php List] Re: Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Rodney Schmidt rodney at fmpro2go.com
Wed Aug 8 20:53:41 MDT 2007

This discussion about-back ups is particularly interesting following on the
excellent presentation given by Rick Colcock at DevCon.

Rick pulled two USB 1 GB flash memory sticks out of his pocket and proceeded
to demonstrate a server RAID backup config using them!

What a great idea! I'm trying to decide if I want to try it. Any opinions?

--
Rodney Schmidt