[FX.php List] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Aug 8 15:27:29 MDT 2007

Tom,

Thank you.

Actually I changed the owner at the volume level -- it's only for backups -- and did the "Apply to enclosed items" button. I checked, and the folders inside all now have the "fmserver" ownership too. The path still isn't good according to FileMaker Server Admin, but as I said, I want to restart it when I have a chance to see if that's the fix.

-Troy