[FX.php List] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Aug 8 13:13:41 MDT 2007

Jon, John, Leo, and Tom,

Thank you for your replies. The path specified is as suggested, unless I'm being blind to my own typing, here's one:

filemac:/FireWire 78 GB/FMSA 8 Backups/Sunday noon/

I had considered that the permissions might be a problem, and I looked and fiddled with them, at this point ending up with the "[] Ignore ownership on this volume" checked... though it wasn't originally.

Tom, what do you mean by "owned by the fmserver user"? The machine is has a single owner, "mini3user" and the external drive permissions are set for that. Are you saying that I should use the name "fmserver" instead?

It seems like when this came up months ago, GGT said something about mounting the volume in a user folder...  whatever that means.

-Troy