[FX.php List] Re: Parsing problem?

Rodney Schmidt rodney at fmpro2go.com
Tue Aug 7 22:19:50 MDT 2007

I want to thank Bob Patin and Kevin Futter who responded to me and the list
about this problem. The code in question had been copied from a book I
purchased online that had an important omission. Thanks to your comments, I
corrected the code and all works fine now. I do not entirely fault the book,
for I should have been more observant and known better. I have learned.

Corrected code snippet is below, original first:

Thanks again.
--
Rodney Schmidt