[FX.php List] Creating formatting from FX

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Tue Aug 7 10:04:01 MDT 2007

Steve,

I've dealt with something similar, and not that it's the best way, I collected the notes in one field, the user name in another, and the date in another... and then calculated the field that would be seen as a final result using the 3 source fields. The calculated field is just the concatenation of the 3 fields, but with TextStyleAdd(text;styles) do the style shift, in your case Bold for the style.

-Troy