[FX.php List] Creating formatting from FX

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Aug 7 08:29:00 MDT 2007

Hi all,

I’m working on a solution which uses FMP as the backend db for both desktop
and web users, essentially I’m adding a web component to an existing system.
In the desktop based version they use a standard field to record ‘notes’.

The business rule of the organisation is, if you add a note, you add
initials and date, in bold, after that note. It comes to pass that I need to
put some information into that notes filed from FX. Is there any way to
force specific characters in a text field to be in bold...?

Thanks

Steve

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:53 p.m.