[FX.php List] Global field works on one table but not another?

Jon Montgomery igsmasupport at igsmasouth.org
Sat Aug 4 08:21:39 MDT 2007

Bob,
    I thought about doing that, and even checked to see if that is what I
had done to the other data base that worked.  It is just two fields and they
don't change very often and when they do, I have lots of time before we use
them.  So I just went to the server and turned off that data base, I am the
only one using it right now, plugged in the data and put it back on line.
All works fine.
    Now that leads to another problem with FMS Admin program.  I cannot
connect remotely like I use to be able to do.  In fact 2 weeks ago I could
login to the FMSA server and now it cannot connect.  Where should I start to
trace the problem down.  Both machines, server and remote, are Mac Intel's
running Mac OS 10.4.10 (client not server).

Thanks!

Oh, have fun at the DevCon

Jon

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org