[FX.php List] Global field works on one table but not another?

Jon Montgomery igsmasupport at igsmasouth.org
Fri Aug 3 17:41:16 MDT 2007

Dale, Joel and Dan,
    Thank you for the quick response.

Dale - after I read your response, I remembered reading that somewhere but
at the time it did not apply to anything I was doing.  So it did not remain
in memory.  That was the problem.

Joel and Dan - I choose not to go the script way.  And my mind was already
numb.  This global has not changed in 5 years so editing it is not a problem
once you guys pointed out the problem.

You all have fun at DEVCON.

Jon Montgomery
Illinois Grade School Music Association