[FX.php List] Error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array

Caleb Ruth cr at fmarchitect.com
Fri Aug 3 12:48:07 MDT 2007

print_r($invoiceData) returns (partially):
FX_Error Object ( [error_message_prefix] => [mode] => 1 [level] =>
1024 [code] => 100 [message] => FX: cURL could not retrieve Post data
in RetrieveFM7Data(). A bad URL is the most likely reason.

I'll check my config.

I can see now that the other issue is that my error handler is also
broken. Thanks for the help!

--
Caleb Ruth | cr at fmarchitect.com  | 607-330-2058