[FX.php List] Error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Fri Aug 3 09:11:57 MDT 2007

Let us know what the print_r($invoiceData) Dale suggested returns, as it
should shed some light on the exact problem you are encountering.

When you get an FX Error object it is usually because FX.php cannot
communicate with the server hosting your WPE.  Make sure your WPE server is
running OK and that you are pointing to the correct computer in your PHP
code.  There's a little more info and some sample error catching code on
this page (See section IV: Debugging and Error Handling):
http://jonathanstark.com/web_publishing_with_filemaker_and_php.php

Andrew Denman

  _____