[FX.php List] Error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array

William Downs william.downs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 03:56:33 MDT 2007

Try setting a variable to the value of the error code and then base
your if statement on the variable, after echoing the variable to check
if it is populated of course.

Or better yet, post the entire query here, including the foreach part

I have had this error, and used the variable method to get round it

William

On 8/3/07, Caleb Ruth <cr at fmarchitect.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I think I may have a configuration problem. I am getting the following
> error:
> Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array in [filename].php
> on line 42
>  The line reported is just this:
> if($invoiceData['errorCode'] != 401)
>
> Any tips appreciated.