[FX.php List] Odd browser bug or?

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon Apr 30 08:21:46 MDT 2007

Hi Erik,

The five characters & represent the html entity encoding for the
ampersand character. This is confusing for the ampersand character
because all html entities start with an ampersand. Is a specific user
agent encoding ampersands when sending queries to your pages?

A complete list of html entities for so-called high-bit ASCII
characters may be found here:
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_entities.asp

Dale