[FX.php List] Different results on 2 installations of same DB and sctipt

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Sat Apr 28 16:54:16 MDT 2007

As Jonathan mentioned, you are getting an FX Object returned-
Do a print_r($fx_Result); That will give you some information - and also
the URL that fx is using to query filemaker.

Try adding a new field to your shopping layout named "test" and place a
1 in the field in FileMaker -
Then try to do a find on that layout for only that field - -
It should work for you - if it doesn't, then you now the problem is
deeper -- -

Like Jonathan said - start simple and comment out most of your params -
(I'd really try the "test" field and finding 1) if that works, then
uncomment out until you can deduce what line is causing the problem.

If all else fails and you think it is the layout, recreate the layout
and give it a different name and try that -

My guess, though, is that it is something simple.  The simple problems
are often overlooked.
Start with a simple request and work from there.

Alex